How to increase the number of results returned?

May 30, 2008 at 3:50 PM
I've read in various places that the maximum number of results returned will be 32. This is 8 results, into 4 pages.

Does anyone know what querystring keys i need to do this?
Jun 2, 2008 at 6:30 PM
Every search I perform seems to return only 4 results. I'm setting the referer to be Google's domain; essentially I'm trying to search Google and return the results.

Can I not do this?

Thanks,
Brian
Jun 2, 2008 at 11:55 PM
Hi ohf :) yeah .. this is a limitation with my current code. I started this thread because i'm not sure how to retrieve MORE results. I know you can. the maximum number of results is 32. With paging, you can retrieve the rest of the search results ... so u can effectively get more than 32 results (as you page across).

Currently, i'm not sure how to get more than 4, though! I'm hoping someone might be able to send me some information, such as a link to describe how to do this.

I'll do some more research right now ... and if i get any more news, i'll post back, here.
Jun 3, 2008 at 12:28 AM
hmmm... this sucks :( it looks like the api has a hardcoded max of 32 records -- at all! so i'll try and figure out how the pagination is done, then code that in.

i thought u could keep on paging through the results, for ever .. :( that really sucks :(
Jun 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM
ohf - i've figure out how to get more results... so i'll be updating the code base soon and then doing another release.